Four Little Men

Four Little Men

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

More Christmas Fun...


 I realize that this is a lot of pictures, so please be patient...what can I say, we just had too much fun!

 Christmas in a barn. This year we had to travel without Eric. Praise the Lord the weather was amazing (notice a few coats missing from children in the picture)! This is always one of our favorite traditions when we go to IA for Christmas! 
The boys loved the animals... I forget that I am raising city boys! ;)


 Stockings...yes that is underwear! 
And yes Aunt Becky is pointing out the fact that Josiah is holding underwear...eeeew!
(Okay, I'm sure that is probably NOT what she is pointing too)







 This looks like a lot of kids? Well what if I tell you that 3 are missing from this picture...no wonder G'ma and G'pa are so tired when we leave!




 All the kids for now...

 Josiah and Jonny or is is Jonny and Josiah??


 In case you didn't know Spiderman loves hockey...

 ...and Grandmas!

 There are a lot more pictures, but this at least gives you a glimpse of how fun it is to be with cousins, Aunts and Uncles, and Grandma and Grandpa!

No comments: