Four Little Men

Four Little Men

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

February Fun


 Making Valentine's with Jack's Grandma's! They sure were yummy! 


 Grandpa trying to keep Sam busy...more like Sam keeping Grandpa busy!


 Love it ! 

 Sam became an official "walker" this month. A little earlier then I would have liked, but then again he has to keep up with his brothers! 

 Super Sam!!!!!!!!!

Saving the village! 




 Valentines Day and the boys I love, minus one! (Eric, I am counting Sam down below.)
Pancakes and pink milk!

 Sam, giving a valentine kiss to you! 
(I know his lips are red, but I promise no lipstick was used in this picture)
 A yummy sucker treat from Grandma O.   We even bent the rules and let Sam indulge in the sticky treat. Let's just say we had to pry that thing out of his hands. 


 And in case you were wondering, I am well protected! 

 Train fun under the table, because that just makes trains so much more fun! 

Oh yes, and I also have a storm trooper and Darth Vader watching the house too. As you can see the little girl I watch is not all that sure she wants to be staying at this house. 

No comments: