Four Little Men

Four Little Men

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Odds and Ends of the Lenz boys!


Who can resist a sleeping baby...

Some people need their coffee in the morning and others need a little milk!

This one is for Grandma O. This was her favorite thing to do to us kids!

Oops! Another picture of a sleeping baby! I just can't resist!

Nothing melts my heart more then when I see Josiah in his own little world of animals and blocks!

I "caught" Josiah piling up the toys onto Jack. I think he was trying to help! Oh wait...is he sleeping again? Don't worry smiling pictures are coming soon!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures!! Especially the one of the shirt on the head. By the way I can't resist a sleeping baby either. Soon I will be there to hold one :)

becky said...

I have a couple of pictures of Katelyn with lots of toys piled on too. It must be a big brother thing. =) I can't wait to squeeze those boys.

Adam & Brandi said...

Fun pictures Sarah....I also enjoy watching Asher play with his cars and blocks and animals all together...such imaginations! Looks like Jack likes his bouncy seat....such a cutie:). Hey, You have to let me know the next time you're going to be in Iowa....I would LOVE to catch up with you:).

Elizabeth said...

I have to agree - I can't resist a sleeping baby either. Too cute!