Four Little Men

Four Little Men

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Josiah, Jack and I went up to Green Bay for the weekend. My Mother-in-law told me about riding a train to get pumpkins. I thought she meant a little kid train, but this is the train we got to ride! I full fledged double decker train! Josiah was so excited to ride a real train! It was a very cold day, but we had a lot of fun!
The train had real conductors and everything!

Josiah and Grandma on the way to get a pumpkin!


Josiah was so excited to ride a REAL train!

The train took us to a "pumpkin patch" where we could each pick out a pumpkin and then get back on the train for a ride back.
This is the pumpkin Josiah chose!

Riding the train back with Jack.

Josiah with his pumpkin loot!
Our sad attempt at a group picture before we left!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

looks like fun! i know someone else who would be pretty excited about riding in a real train too! every little boy's dream...

Rachel said...

Sarah, what fun! Love all the autumn-y activities available this time year!

Crazy Mom said...

SO fun! Both my kids would LOVE to ride a real train!