Four Little Men

Four Little Men

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Meeting another Grandma and Grandpa



Josiah and Jackson got to meet yet another Grandma and Grandpa over Memorial Day weekend. Both of my Grandpas passed away before I got to know them. One day my sister asked a man in our church who was a dear family friend if he would be our adopted Grandpa since we didn't have one. From that day on he was no longer Charlie but Grandpa to us and of course with him came a wonderful lady we now know as Grandma. Sadly we do not see them too often anymore so on our way to my cousin's wedding we got to stop in to see them and introduce our children to their Great Grandma and Grandpa. It was a special time that I am so thankful we got the opportunity to do. Thanks for being our grandparents Charlie and Marge!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sarah, I love all the new posts. The pictures are great and you do such a great job on the comments. We have loved having adventures with your family. Love, Mom