Four Little Men

Four Little Men

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Great Grandma Brown


Over Memorial Day Weekend we were able to stop by my Grandma and Grandpa's grave and place some flowers. I never new my Grandpa, but do know that he was a wonderful man who loved the Lord. It was special to spend a few minutes remembering my Grandma. She was a spunky lady who had a real love and passion for the Lord. She made us always laugh, and her and I had a lot of fun memories together being a bit crazy! My Grandma and Grandpa were both first generation Christians who came to know the Lord as their personal savior late in life. I am so thankful for them, because they introduced my mom to our Great Savior, who in return introduced Him to me. They never go to meet my boys, but I can't wait to introduce them to my little guys someday in heaven!
(This is a picture of Josiah and his cousin Jonathan)

No comments: