Four Little Men

Four Little Men

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Josiah is 5!


Happy Birthday Josiah! We love you so much! 
I love how even though you LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Super heroes, no on can compare to your Dad! 
I love that you often remind me that no one is bigger or stronger or smarter then God! 
I love your love for sports and watching you try to be like the real athletes! 
I love you imagination and just sitting and watching you play in your amazing creative world. 
I love that you will do anything to protect your brothers and how you always have an eye out for them. 
I love you tender hugs and kisses you give Sam every know and then as you walk by. 
I love when your guard is down and let me kiss you on the cheek! ;)
And I love your sensitive heart and the young love you have for God!

 Speaking of Super Heroes...that is the theme of the cake this year! 

We had an early celebration with the Lenz family! 

 Helping decorate the cake...a lot of thought went into where the Super Heroes should be.


 A quick taste of the cake to pass the final inspection. 

Following his Big brother...Jack needs a taste for himself!
Brothers! 
Enough with the pictures! Let's party!!!!

 Present time!
 Thanks everyone!!!

 Josiah sitting in his new chair...

Sam sitting in the new chair! Great thing about brothers, when one gets a present, it's kind of like everyone getting a present! :)
Special guys to my boys!
Time to blow out the candles and EAT!

 Checking out his new game from Uncle Isaac! 

Last time seeing Garret for awhile! Josiah is going to miss him!

No comments: