Four Little Men

Four Little Men

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Family Birthday Party

 brothers!

The shirt says, "I drive my mom crazy".
 My favorite present Jack got. Just kidding Jack, I love you lots! 



 Josiah's gift to Jack...keeping his mouth shut and not saying anything to get him mad! :)


 Such a good brother, willing to step in and help open presents...such a giver! ;)

 Thank yous for everyone! 



 And of course, a Birthday song and cake! 



 The inhale...
 success! 

 Jack and his Grandmas and Grandpas



Happy Birthday Jack! We love you!!!
I love your sweet compassionate heart! 
How you can get excited over the smallest thing! 
Your giggle and the twinkle in your eye!
Your love for puzzles (can't wait to bust out the 1,000 pieced one someday)
How you look up to your big brother and try to be just like him! 
How you protect your little brother and can't be happy, when he isn't! 
I love snuggling with you and when you crawl up into my lap, just to be held. 
Your endless energy!!!!

No comments: