Four Little Men

Four Little Men

Friday, March 9, 2012

Off to Loiusville!

Best Buds
 This past March we headed to Louisville to see my sister and her family! I was also able to attend a Women's conference all day Sat with my sister while my brother-in-law stayed home with 6 kids 4 and under! Not only was I spiritually fed on this trip, I got to have sister time and my kids had GREAT cousin time! It was a great trip!!!
Time for Football


 Don't worry dad, I didn't wear the Patriot helmet! 
(not sure if Michigan is much better, but oh well)

We'll pretend the week was as calm as this picture looks! ;)



 Such buds, I pray that they always stay this close! 




 Sam and Ellie
 Okay, so this next series of pictures cracks me up...
All I can say is cousin love <3
(not sure that Sam agrees!)





Yes! Got one! I do love my cousin!!!

No comments: