Four Little Men

Four Little Men

Friday, October 21, 2011

Samuel John

 Here is our Sam at 6 months!

 This boy is on the move!

 So funny story about this "pose"
I do not leave cords that my child could choke on,  like the one in the background, around all the time I promise!

I took Sam to his 6 month Health and Wellness check and the Doctor asked the routine questions including asking me if he could sit yet, to which I replied sheepishly, "no, he can't."  As I was saying this I was holding him in a sitting position on the Doctor's table. I then let go (to prove that he couldn't yet) and TADAA!!!  He sat!!! Thankfully my Doctor had a good laugh with me, that my child could indeed sit, I was just unaware of it!
In my defense I blame the BUMBO for this!

 So at 6 months, Sam not only sits, he rocks back and forth and just shy of 7 months is officially on the move crawly.  As you can see in the background...time for the baby gates!

He is my peanut though, carrying what little weight he has, in that smiley head of his! ;)

See, no cords!

No comments: