Four Little Men

Four Little Men

Sunday, September 11, 2011

 Yee-Haw!!!! We are in Iowa!!

This past August the boys and I took a road trip to Iowa to visit the grandparents, see friends, our Aunt and a good ol' County Fair!



My good friend Brandi lives in a town near by so Sam and I stopped in for a visit!  Macy and Sam are literally days apart (I believe 2 to be exact).  It was fun for them to finally meet!



 Look closely and you'll see an extra body...my Aunt Donna!  She came down to visit while we were there! It was great to see her and my boys really enjoyed getting to know thier Great Aunt Donna!  (and she is great!)


 There's that Aunt Donna again!





While there we got to attend a horse show. The boys were thrilled to see the horses up close!




Thanks Aunt Donna for coming to visit us!
and
Thanks Grandpa and Grandma for a great visit!





1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I love the picture of Jack in the cowboy hat! So cute!