Four Little Men

Four Little Men

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

My Big Brothers!



My big brother's have always been amazing role models for me, and along with my dad, two guys I grew up looking up to! Recently they BOTH accomplished something amazing! So this post is my chance to brag about them and to honor them! Way to go Matt and Dave! You are both simply amazing and I am proud to call you my big brothers!


Matt just recently became a published author! That's right, he and his buddies wrote a book!!! Simply amazing! The book is called "Putting God in His Place (exalting God in the iculture)." I am so incredibly proud to have you as my brother Matt (for this reason and many more!) So go to Amazon and check it out! (I expect his book sales to triple after this post!)



This is my other amazing brother Dave, who three years ago took a huge step of faith and moved his family of 6 to Chicago to go to Seminary. It was not an easy road, but God was faithful and this past May we got to celebrate with him as he graduated! He is on his way to be a minister in MN. You will make an amazing Pastor Dave! I can't believe there are now officially two Pastor Ostercamp's!

No comments: