Four Little Men

Four Little Men

Monday, February 1, 2010

14 days of Valentine's Day

Day 1: Heart shaped meatloaf, potatoes and jello!
So my friend Rachel told me about the 14 days of Valentine's Day. She does it every year to celebrate her husband during the month of February. So often we are worried about what our husbands are going to do for US and we forget to show them special love and attention. So this is my attempt to show my husband just how much I love him!! I've tried the past couple years and always start out strong, but I'm not going to lie it does get hard to keep the creative juices flowing for 14 days. So this is my accountability. I plan on blogging each days Valentine surprise for your enjoyment and my accountability. It really is fun, and I love doing it! Thanks for the idea Rachel!

3 comments:

Becky said...

I LOVE it (hee hee get it)! I am taking notes. Maybe I'll start a day late. =)

Rachel said...

So creative, Sarah! I'm sure Eric loved it.

The Chidisters said...

What a cute idea! Looking forward to all your ideas =).Then maybe I will steal them for next year!!!