Four Little Men

Four Little Men

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

My first sewing project...

My dear friend made me this amazing wallet!!! Which I LOVE!!!!!!!!!! After seeing something so cool made with a sewing machine I decided enough was enough I needed to learn to sew! My Mother-in-law has already given me several sewing lessons and her old sewing machine so I was ready...I just needed to be inspired by such greatness as this wallet. (Don't get excited I did not make a wallet nor will I ever be able to...that is beyond me...far beyond me!) Thanks Corrine for being my inspiration!!!

THIS IS NOT MY FIRST SEWING PROJECT...
THIS IS!!!!!!!!
My sister told me she wanted something to put diapers in for the nursery on Sundays so I told her I would make that my first sewing project! (Thanks for the inspiration Donette!) Don't look too closely because it's not perfect but here it is. This is for my nephew Jonny who LOVES baseball!

8 comments:

Elizabeth said...

good for you, sarah!

Becky said...

YEAH!! We love it! I can't wait to try it out. It looks great. Thanks!

Greta said...

Not bad at all Sarah...If I still needed diapers I would have you make me one!!!!

Adam & Brandi said...

Very impressive, Sarah! Can't wait to see your next project:).

Donette said...

What a great project to learn on! It was my first project, too!

Anonymous said...

Good job! I like that you personalized it too.
Leah

Crazy Mom said...

you really did a great job, Sarah! :) love it!

Jenni said...

Is that really your FIRST one? ; )