Four Little Men

Four Little Men

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I can't believe I am posting this...

So here is the Christmas event of the year... We attended a Christmas party last weekend where there was a White Elephant gift exchange. The above picture is what Eric received. As you can tell by the facial expression everyone thought it was pretty funny, but then things got worse (at least for me)...
Eric decided to put them on over his clothes (hence the bony hips in the picture). Oh my, oh my what a test of my love! But you can tell it sure was worth a good laugh!

And yes after my flaming red cheeks of embarrassment returned to their normal color I did in fact pose with my crazy husband. As you can tell he is very proud of himself. No one had the heart to tell him they were actually a women's size L.
The good news... they haven't been worn since! Thank goodness!!! All I can say is watch out if you invite us to a White Elephant gift exchange next year. Whoever gets them we DO expect you to wear them!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sure you were the life of the party Eric. Your friends will remember the good time for along time. I don't think they looked that bad. Mom O.

Laura said...

Sarah, That is hilarious!!!!