Four Little Men

Four Little Men

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Our ten mile hike adventure



Eric, Isaac, and myself went on a true mountain hike. We had to climb over many rocks, cross creeks, and hike in the snow 5 miles up a mountain, and then of course somehow manage to come down. It was hard work but one of the most beautiful things I've ever done. God's creation is amazing!
Crossing the water.

Isaac taking a break....and soaking in the scenery.

Our trusting leader Moses...I mean Isaac.


One of the many waterfalls we saw.

At the top of the mountain was a gorgeous lake surrounded by snow! Well worth the hike!

At the top!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that last picture of you and Eric. I might have to print that one. I am pretty proud of Eric, crossing the creek! It looked a little dangerous. =)

Anonymous said...

Looks like a happy couple!! I love your pictures of the falls and other scenes in Colorado! Just makes me want to go there! Tell Josiah some people have to wait till they are 40 something to fly in an airplane! He is special!! What a cutey!!