Four Little Men

Four Little Men

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Let's Play Ball!

Josiah and Addison got matching shirts for the game!



Josiah and Addison's chaperoned date! Get use to your dad's coming with you kids!
Josiah went to his first Brewer's game and they won!!







I am not sure which Josiah loved more...the game or the people! In fact I could never get him to look at the camera! He just wanted to look at all the people, including his new 14 year old friend he made sitting behind us. (He is looking at him in the picture above.) I had to inlist his new friend to help me get a couple of smiles! Josiah made it through the whole game and had a blast!






















Now this is my kind of food! Josiah's (and his dad's) dream hot dog! Where do I start?

4 comments:

Jenni said...

Ok...that hotdog picture!!! That is one to frame! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are so cute! He is getting so big. I can't wait to see him and for Jonathan and him to play.

I like the matching shirts and I especially like your shirt Sarah-its the perfect color

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah the pictures were wonderful. So cute. Thanks for posting them. I always enjoy your comments so much. Grandma O.

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah Josiah is soooooo cute!
Nice hotdog!
Love,
Emily