Four Little Men

Four Little Men

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Celebrating my Birthday in Chicago!

We went to see Matt and Unity for my birthday and to see their new home! It looks great! We had such a fun time! Thanks Matt and Unity for making my birthday so much fun! You can tell by the picture the trip pooped out Josiah!

We got to see Grandpa and Grandma in Chicago too! It was so much fun to see them!



Dad got me those ever famous "never go out candles." How DO you get those things out? We had to put them in water. Thanks for a fun birthday!


Presents from my boys!
Josiah gave me Ticket To Ride and Eric gave me a Willow Tree Figurine.
Anyone up for a game????

5 comments:

Donette said...

I didn't know you were going to Chicago! Looks like you had fun! And I am totally "in" on a game of Ticket to Ride!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. We soooo enjoyed seening you guys. Mom

Anonymous said...

How fun for you guys!!! Josiah is so lucky to be a world traveler at such a young age!!! Hope to see you at Christmas.

Anonymous said...

By the way... Never heard of ticket to ride game????? Looks fun. Greta

Anonymous said...

Hey there Sarah.....I want to see some updated pictures of Josiah....I saw one of him on Becky's blog, and he is getting so big already! Look forward to seeing some more soon:)